Orlyval service company is a public limited-liability company, a 99 % RATPDEV and 1% SNCF subsidiary, operating the Orlyval line since October 2, 1991.
Thanks to the know-how of both RATP and Siemens SAS, 86 employees focus, every day, on welcoming and transporting their clients with a reliable and efficient service, in respect of the railway safety standards.
Orlyval has close work relations with the following partners and fellow-companies :
- RATP : who owns the infrastructures
- The RER B line
- Siemens SAS
- Aéroports de Paris
Orlyval service in figures :
- First French automatic metro network system
- 3 million passenger a year
- 8 two-carriage trains
- Over 700,000km traveled every year
- An operation service, with a staff of 20 peolpe, regulating train traffic every day
- 25 commercial agents, with the mission to greet, inform and sell transportation tickets to our clientele
- 27 ticket-issuing machines
- 3 maintenance teams : rolling stock, infrastructure (buildings, strong and weak currents) to carry out preventive and curative maintenance at all times of the day and night.